Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ramadhan Bazaar


Last weekend our family went out to SS14 Subang Jaya Pasar Ramadhan. 5.30pm and it's crowded with all kind of peoples (not only muslim) looking for foods that some of it only appear during this blessed month of Ramadhan.

It always reminds me of Pasar Ramadhan in Kelantan such as in Kota Bharu where loads of strange and delicious kuih that can be found during Ramadhan. Names like Tahi Itik, Nekbat, Jala Emas and Puteri Mandi are very famous in Kelantan and it cannot be found here in SJ or Bandar Sunway.



Price is high here but as long as it is something that can be eat, there's always a buyer! 

~murshidism~

3 comments:

Kim said...

Hi. I have read your comment in my chat box. thank you for the view. Care to ex link?

I will add you to my links.

thanks..

murshidism said...

OK kim

Just Me said...

well, if the food is good, then, price doesn't really matter. but sometimes, you don't really get what you expect.