Monday, September 8, 2008

Link Preview with Snap Shots


You might be interested to know what is the content on the provided link in certain website. Well, Snap Shots is among the widgets available for your blog or website that allows you to preview the link without ever click to the link.

I did try this snap shots widget in my blog for 2 months and it's doing great but lately I found out it is too messy if we have a lot photos and videos in our blog. So I decided to remove Snap Shots today but if anyone would like to try, you guys can go to www.snap.com to copy script.

I'm not being paid for this post (at the moment), it is only from my experience using this widget.

~murshidism~


PS: Want to join online survey that pay you through PayPal? Then click below:



2 comments:

syarlilady said...

Hi there.
My experience with Snapshots is the readers hate it. They say it's annoying. I tried to remove it but Snapshots keeps saying my login ID and password don't match. Not sure how to get rid of it then.

murshidism said...

hi there syarlilady...i agree with you..and that's why i remove it. You can remove snapshot by deleting your snap shot widget in your lay out ( if you're blogger.com). Happy removing!