Monday, October 20, 2008

Kuching Top Spot : Seafood Paradise

I've been to Top Spot last 4 years and since than I always dreaming to come again to taste the best ever Butter Prawn in Malaysia. Top Spot located at the top level of car park complex just behind Sommerset Kuching.  The location is very easy to find and it is located at Kuching city centre, not far from Hilton, Holiday Inn and Kuching Waterfront.


This place open only at night and normally it is crowded with locals and tourist. We ordered Butter Prawn, Steamed Fish Assam Style and veggies. 


Garoupa priced at RM60 per kg and the fish that we had (red fish I think) priced at RM40 per kg. I wanted to try local veggies that call Midin which is actually pucuk paku but my friend want to try Kangkung Belacan. 


There are a lot of varieties ranging from all kind of shells, prawn, lobsters, fishes and vegetables.
Overall, the foods we had have were very amazing with affordable price (RM53 only). Butter Prawn is the best ever and if I had more time at Kuching, I will try crabs and shells as well.




~murshidism~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

impressive...! I like!