Thursday, August 28, 2008

Can Malaysian Make Money By Blogging? Part 2

I received comment from my posting on Can Malaysian Make Money By Blogging Part 1 from my ex-schoolmate Jibeng and he advised me to take it slowly and steady on my blogging journey. I agreed. In world of blogosphere, you have to be smart on how to generate your income without ignoring the fun of blogging. In the other way, your blog should have personality and not bluntly posting in order to fill in your blog.

Back to the topic, I couldn't agree more that we Malaysian can generate income from world wide web and blog especially BUT it is not that simple! You just can't assume that you create your blog today and you can start generate income right away. You have to gain your reputation first, build your blogging network with loyal reader and give them postings that they really want to read and keep looking for your next posting.

Do keep reading my post as I will continue my journey on making money online by blogging. I will share my experience along the way and do keep in touch.

Noktah

~Murshidism~

No comments:

Blog Archive